CaptionI worked for many years at an OB/GYN office and the the long, thin pap brush(looks like a super mini bottle brush) was calling me daily "use me at home. My narrow 3/4" brush on my super thin 7" handle will fit in your tub drain and pull out all that gunked up hair, and I'm so small I'll fit in the tiny holes of your hummingbird feeder's flower openings and remove all the mold so no bird gets sick. I'll clean that gunk between the Kitchen sink and the faucet/handles that no sponge can reach....more, more, more". The GYN gets these brushes free from the labs, so I am sure you can ask for a few anytime you go. Hell, I even told the patients about how handy they were and gave away hundreds. Ask for the brush not the broom which has a wide plastic head. If your GYN is a hardass, you can get them online. Look for a small bag for about $15. The heads bend for hard to reach spots, they clean super easy and last a really long time.
Ladies,(ok, guys too) best free hack overlooked by women everywhere
Reviewed by Unknown
on
08:17
Rating: